Hi! This page is basically to let you know that by reading or using this website, you indicate your acceptance and agreement with the following terms and information. If you do not accept these terms, please do not use this website.Disclosure: As per FTC Regulations I would like to let you know that I do have affiliate links throughout this blog. The links provide me with an extremely small percentage of commission but do not cost you anything extra. Hopefully, in the future, I can eliminate these because I will be able to bring you amazing products that you’ll want to buy to keep me in business without having to buy from other people through links on this site! But for now, click the links, buy some stuff, support me! For instance; the amazon link at the bottom of this page, anything you buy gets me a teeny tiny commission! Thanks!
(1) General Disclaimer – Payton Foeller (“A Hopeful Happenstance”) provides the information on these pages as a public service for informational purposes only. The information contained in these pages is not intended to be, and should not be taken as, formal advice. All information provided through this website, on this blog or through the email subscription are provided “as-is, where-is” and without any warranties of any kind, including the warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Your use of this website does not constitute or establish a contractual relationship with Payton Foeller, A Hopeful Happenstance or anything with which it is affiliated.
(2) Third Party Information Disclaimer – Certain links on this site lead to websites controlled by other parties over whom Payton has no control. Therefore, Payton makes no representation or warranty concerning the content or accuracy of third party information and expressly disclaims any liability therefore.
(3) Copyright & Trademark – This site and all the information it contains, including, but not limited to, articles, blog posts, designs, drawings, illustrations, photographs, videos, opinions, text, guides, trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos (“Protected Information”) are the property of Payton Foeller – A Hopeful Happenstance, its contributors, and licensors and is protected from unauthorized use, copying, distribution and dissemination by U.S. Copyright law, trademark law, international conventions, and other intellectual property laws. All rights reserved. You may not use our Protected Information without Payton’s express written consent.
(5) Comment Policy – By posting on this blog, you agree to the policies below. I welcome and encourage comments of both support and kind criticisms! Please keep your comments clean and related to the content I post. I reserve the right to remove any comment. My site, and the web in general, is the perfect place for dialogue and the sharing of information so please feel free to ask questions, disagree, provide alternate methods, or comment on the post as long as your comment’s content is not offensive, defamatory, abusive, or otherwise, mean and inappropriate.
– Comment Privacy
You may comment anonymously or under a name/username. The email address you use to submit a comment will not be displayed on my site and will not be sold or used to contact you unless you request to be contacted.
– Ownership of Comment
You retain ownership of comments you leave on my site; you simply grant me a license to post your comments should I feel like it. This license is irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide, and royalty-free. You grant me the right to store, transmit, display, use, publish, reproduce, and distribute your comments in any format, including but not limited to a blog, in a book, in a presentation, in a class, or in a video.
I expressly disclaim any and all liability that may result from any comment you leave on this site. By commenting on this site, you agree that you retain all ownership rights for the comments you post on this site and that you will relieve me from any and all liability that may result from those postings.
(6) Permissions Policy – You can:
– Printing: print posts/content off my site for non-commercial use (up to 25 copies only) as long as you include the following copyright notice: “© ahopefulhappenstance.com All rights reserved. Originally published at www.ahopefulhappenstance.com.”
– Re-posting: re-post a summary of a blog post (or an excerpt of up to 100 words) with a link back to the original post.
– Linking: please feel free to link to my site or any of my public posts! I’d love you to share my work and connect with you in that way.
You cannot (without my written permission):
– re-post my content in its entirety, especially not word for word.
– Alter and/or sell any content on this site without my permission.
– Translate any of my writings into another language.
To request permission for any of the uses above, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org