Postpartum Guided Journal
- Reviews (0)
This item is a 6 week guided journal for the newly postpartum mom.
The journal will provide:
- a way to monitor feelings and moods each week so the new mom can visibly see the improvement or change and the need to seek help from family, friends, and/or medical professionals.
- 6 gorgeous postpartum and birth quote printables to encourage her and display as she pleases.
- 6 weeks of free thinking journaling prompts to promote self-awareness and personal healing for the new momma.
- 6 weeks of ‘finish this sentence’ to promote record keeping of those first several precious moments and
to help monitor her health and growth through these weeks.
- a weekly health check to serve as a simple reminder to be drinking water, eating healthy,
practicing self-care, and remembering others.
This is intended for 8.5 x 11 size paper to be printed as you choose! It can be easily sent to a print shop to have bound to make an even more beautiful gift. Feel free to print it twice and make it a 12-week journal!
Postpartum doesn’t end at the 6 week check up. And you may need help after those 6 weeks. I’m not a medical professional, just a momma who has been there so please please, if you think you need some guidance just go in and ask your O.B. They will help you find the answers. Don’t be afraid to just ask.