8 of the Best Blogging BossesPayton Foeller
Her free courses and webinars have been very helpful. Her posts and lists are incredible! And her site is oh so colorful which just brightens my day. If you’re considering starting a blog she can help.
2. Eye Heart Creative: This gorgeous girl has a keen eye for branding. And just by looking at the homepage you can tell she know’s what she’s doing! Her site is beautiful and lovely. Are you preparing to launch a blog? She has a check list for you! Go see and make sure you’re not missing anything before you dive in head first!
3. The Business of Makeup: While this relates more to a fashion / makeup / style niche than our mom life there are still a ton of things you can learn from her site! She has great tools, worksheets, blog posts, and more. And if you don’t feel like doing the work you can hire her to help you out!
4.Start a Mom Blog: Now this site is one I’ve been following on Facebook for a while. All these ladies have beautiful sites, this one is no exception. She blogs about blogging and blogs to help and encourage moms in everyday life. Shes a momma herself and it’s always encouraging knowing someone else out there is doing what you want to be doing and their successful at it. It gives hope that you can succeed too!
5. The Write at Home Mom: I love reading posts about the finances. Because really while I love you all and want to help, blogging is a lot of work! This ladies posts about her journey from a teacher to freelancer are great. She loves what she does but she also needed to make some money to supplement leaving her job. Its awesome to watch and read as she grows her business like I hope to grow mine!
6. Living for Nap time: Learn how to blog while your baby sleeps; and that’s just what she does! And super well! This site is a great mix of helpful and entertaining and hilarious and did I say helpful? Check her out.
7. Howtheyblog: Check out the Podcast archives. I honestly can’t tell if this site is being maintained or not, but the podcast is SUPER Helpful and SUPER cool. She interviews mom bloggers! You can listen to the people you follow on Facebook talk about their journeys and how they got their start, which is really neat.
8.Christian Blogger Community: This is more of a faith community rather than a mom community. While I love my mom sites this one has been great to pull me into their groups and help me out! This site along with Wonderlass does a great job of not only providing resources but providing real live community help!