10 Ways to Savor your Everyday LifePayton Foeller
So we can start savoring our lives more!
So we aren’t living to get through the day, we’re just living in the day!
Better yet we’re loving it.Easier said then done I know. Mundane or not, every day is a blessing. And I’m writing this at the end of a very long and sleepy week. Trust me, I know it’s easier said.Here are some tips to help you savor life every day, or a way to add something to your day to savor!
4. Keep a journal- write stuff down. Someday your kids and you are going to want to relive these days, good and bad! What better way than to have it for them to read. Better yet, start a blog! Document your life for generations to come to have access too.
5. Take a nap- this may seem contrary but sometimes you just need to reset before you can really enjoy the day.
6. Take a shower- same idea. Get some aroma therapy going maybe. Be refreshed. Reset. Then enjoy life.7. Be thankful-you are blessed. Say thank you.
8. Give back- you have an abundance. Give some of it to others. Volunteer somewhere, donate your things, teach someone something. Appreciate what you have by sharing it with others!
9. Get some fresh air- go for a walk. Look around and smell the grass (not too much or you’ll start sneezing). Listen to the birds and the bugs and realize that if God watches them how much more does He watch and care for you.
10. Snuggle- watch a movie, let your kiddos crawl in bed with you, get all the blankets out on the couches and snuggle all day long. Sometimes you just need to embrace the pajamas day!
Tuck a few of these away for when you start living to get through rather than just living. You are blessed. Savor it.